We’ve made this unique, grain free, dry and complete recipe for puppies from 6 weeks to the age of 12-18 months and also excellent for pregnant or nursing dogs. They require a balanced and controlled growth to neutralize the chances of health issues; also they deserve the healthiest start in life. We use freshly prepared salmon, carefully selected vegetables and fruits in our recipe which is really tasty and easy to digest. Added are optimal quantities of health-promoting ingredients like fresh salmon, vegetables, fruits and omega-3 supplements to help condition their structure, skin and fur. Glucosamine and chondroitin help to form healthy and strong joints as well as vitamins and chelated minerals to make the most of those nutrients. Adequate and proportional supply of nutritious food helps in building a healthy immune system for your puppy that give them the best chance for a long, healthy and happy life. Our nutritionally précised blend of proteins, vitamins and minerals will provide a balanced and energetic growth to your puppy. Like they say, happiness is a warm puppy.
- An ideal choice for puppies of all breeds.
- Can be given from 6 weeks to the age of 12-18 months and also good for pregnant or nursing dogs.
- Prepared with a minimum 65% human grade Salmon – Highly digestible animal protein that is rich in amino acids for growth and development!
- Formulated by UK’s top rated nutritionists and our recipes are Vet approved
- 100% free from grains, cereals, soya, dairy products or any cheap fillers -reduces chances of allergies/ intolerance.
- Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulphate & MSM – To help ensure the robust development.
- Added Omega 3 Supplement- an excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive function and visual development.
- No added artificial colours & preservatives.
65% Salmon (35% Freshly Prepared Salmon, 22% Dried Salmon, 5% Salmon Oil, 3% Salmon Gravy), Sweet Potato, Beans, Beet Pulp, Omega 3 Supplement, Dried Superfood Blend* (Including Dill, Spinach, Fennel, Asparagus, Tomato), Minerals, Vitamins, Fructooligosaccharides (192 mg/kg), Glucosamine (170 mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (170 mg/ kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (125 mg/kg), Mannanoligosaccharides (48 mg/kg), Nucleotides, Olive Extract (0.01%)
Nutritional Additives per kg: Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 100 IUTrace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 85 mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35 mg, Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 10 mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous & Potassium Iodide) 1.7 mg
|Crude Protein ||33.5%|
|Crude Oil and Fats||15%|
|Crude Ash ||8%|
|Metabolisable Energy||382 Kcal/ 100g|
Dog||2 - 6
Months||6 - 9
Months||12 - 18
|5 - 4 Kg||70 - 100g||100 - 70g||70 -100g||Adult|
|5 - 10 Kg||130 - 170g||170 -150g||150 - 170g||150 - Adult|
|11 - 25 Kg||240 - 280g||280 -280g||280 -250g||250 - Adult|
|26 - 35 Kg || 370 - 410g||410 - 430g||430 -400g||400 - 370g|
|36 - 45 Kg||460 - 500g||500 - 520g||520 - 490g||490 - 460g|
|45 + ||500+||520+||520+||490+|
Puppy Salmon Recipe
- Product Code: AJAGFPSL
Puppy Salmon Recipe
Botanicals & Oils
Omega 3 Supplement